We’re excited to kick off a Community Kitchen for Trans* & Gender Diverse People, in partnership with the good folks over at Saige Community Food Bank!
The first Community Kitchen will be held on January 26, 2014 at 4:30pm (during a regular clinic opening). Join us in the basement of REACH to cook, share skills, socialize, and eat!! The fun starts at 4:30pm. Gerry, our nutritionist, will also be on hand, with his wealth of foodie knowledge!
The kitchen is wheelchair and scooter accessible by the rear door. For all the details, courtesy of the Radical Access Mapping Project, please see https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkEveutSlMoVdGNkNGJOUENrRk1OX3k0eXRzY2Vtanc.
- Bring a container so you can bring home leftover food.
- If you have long hair, pull it back with an elastic.
- Wear short sleeves or sleeves that can roll up.
- Bring an apron, if you have one.
- Avoid wearing hand jewelry to the community kitchen.