Please check out our complete accessibility audit at CWHWC Accessibility Audit.
Our space is accessible to wheelchairs and power scooters. You have permission to park in the parking lot behind our building, even though it says it is reserved. The front door is heavy. An automatic door opener has been purchased, but it has not been installed yet. Please ring the doorbell if you need assistance.
We suspect the lift is not accessible to scooters. If you are a scooter user, we would be happy to make arrangements to meet you at an alternate location. Please let us know at the time you book your appointment. If you are a scooter user and are willing to help us check whether the lift fits scooters, we will pay you $50. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to improving the accessibility of our space. If you have feedback on accessibility, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com. Thank you!
Our scent-reduced policy:
- We ask our clients and volunteers to avoid:
- Wearing fragrances (perfumes, essential oils, lotions, hair product/hairspray)
- Using scented detergents, soaps, and shampoos
- Wearing clothes that have been dried with fabric softeners
- Applying nail polish within 24 hours of accessing our space.
- Some of our volunteers are sensitive to scents and chemicals and may not be able to see clients who have used scented products or have been around cigarette smoke.
- To find out more about how to reduce scents and chemicals that may be harming others, please see:
Our location and mailing address is:
Catherine White Holman Wellness Centre
Unceded Coast Salish Territories